What to bring with you:
- New patient registration forms
- Please click HERE to download the New Patient Registration Form.
- Driver’s license (or other picture ID)
- Insurance card
- Copies of X-rays, MRI’s or CT scans related to your current condition
- Copies of medical records (if available) related to your current condition
- Shoes that you wear the most or that cause problems
- Any over the counter or custom orthotics
- List of all your questions or concerns. Sometimes, it’s easy to forget pressing questions when you’re at the doctor’s office. We want to ensure that you have all of your questions answered.